An opportunity to learn about where life has taken Orielenses.
We would like to create a new feature on our website that highlights what alumni have been up to since leaving Oriel. Are you still using what you learned at Oriel today, or has life taken you in a completely different direction? We want to celebrate and feature the full range of post-College life including but not limited to careers, voluntary work, unusual interests, and balancing family life.
If you would be interested in contributing to our online profiles, please email our Alumni and Communications Officer, Bobby Higson (email@example.com) with your answers to the questions below. Or you can post your answers to Bobby at Oriel College, Oxford, OX1 4EW.
– Name, matriculation and subject
– Where has life taken you since you left Oriel?
– What do you spend your days doing and what do you most enjoy about it?
– What has been your greatest personal/professional triumph?
– What has been one of your greatest challenges and how might your experience at Oriel have helped you overcome this?
– Do you have any unusual hobbies?
– Do you do any voluntary work or work in the community?
– Who or what inspired you during your time at Oriel?
– What is the one piece of ‘life’ advice you would give to a current student? For instance, what do you wish you knew then that you know now?